Please be forewarned:

Even though my photos will never be anything but PG rated; I am no stranger to profanity. While I don't go tossing in cuss words all willy-nilly, I have been known to go on a bit of a rant every now and then.

With that said . . . game on.
:P

- m.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

My best friend

This is my gorgeous best friend (back off, fellas- she's married) whom I went to go see up in Liverpool.

bestfriend-edit.jpg
(click for larger image)

Yes, that's black patent leather...... we were playing dress up. ;) I stuck her in all sorts of positions to get some *ahem* classy shots. Take that however you wish to. Muahaha!

S.. I love ya and I can't wait to visit again. I was all sniffly onna bus, but I put on some tunes and staved them back. Even though I was there for a week and a half, it wasn't long enough.

No comments: