Please be forewarned:

Even though my photos will never be anything but PG rated; I am no stranger to profanity. While I don't go tossing in cuss words all willy-nilly, I have been known to go on a bit of a rant every now and then.

With that said . . . game on.
:P

- m.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Backyard Exploring

Yeah... more flowers- what's it to ya?

I like to wander about my yard, trying to see what looks interesting. Apparently, my neighbors' tiger lillies decided they wanted to come play over on our side of the fence- a few seeds having made the journey and planted themselves beside our tomatoes. At least they'll have some company. :)

Tiger Lily 2
Tiger Lily 1
(click for larger image)

Hell, even weeds can be pretty. Well, I think they're weeds... they dwell amongst the plethora of various, wildly growing flora all over our property.

Wonderful Weeds 2
Wonderful Weeds 1
(click for larger image)

For this one, I had to lean over my neighbors fence. As long as they don't think I'm taking pics to case their house, all should be well. :P I'm assuming it's some type of lily, but my ability to peg types of flowers is quite lean.

Magenta... lily?
(click for larger image)

No comments: