Please be forewarned:

Even though my photos will never be anything but PG rated; I am no stranger to profanity. While I don't go tossing in cuss words all willy-nilly, I have been known to go on a bit of a rant every now and then.

With that said . . . game on.
:P

- m.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Mmm... beads.

I think I took this the same week I played with nail polish. It just about rained the whole week and I was getting a bit of cabin fever.

beads-edit
(click for larger image)

I like taking pictures at odd or interesting angles to see what kinda stuff I can get. This was the only decent one out of a batch of over 40 images. A shame that the best one came of the most boring beads I own. You should see my, ah, collection. I'm an utter craft maven, so I have tons of sundries abound in my home. Just wait till I start taking pics of my crochet projects. ;)

No comments: