Please be forewarned:

Even though my photos will never be anything but PG rated; I am no stranger to profanity. While I don't go tossing in cuss words all willy-nilly, I have been known to go on a bit of a rant every now and then.

With that said . . . game on.
:P

- m.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

The beginning...

Well, I guess this is my inaugural post. To keep it short and simple, this is where I'll be dumping my photos- sometimes with backstory, sometimes just 'cause. I've just begun to really try to get to know my camera and started posting my images on my MySpace. Eventually, I decided I was just gonna make a photo only blog.

I don't use fancy schmancy equipment, lighting, or anything of the sort (unless you count what I've pegged my 'Ghetto Pod' [ instructions here ] as fancy). When I got my camera, I used it to simple take stupid pics of random things for my best friend. It cost me around $180, when I bought it new.

This is my camera:
PowerShot_A75.jpg

A Canon PowerShot A75. Ain't she puuuuuurdy? *makes doe eyes* No, she's not some high end digital SLR or anything, but she packs a wallop. I'm an electronics geek- totally, but I never get anything above what I think I'd need. Want? Sure.. I want a high end camera with a buncha telephoto and macro lenses, but I don't need it. ;)

I need to name her.... any suggestions? :D

No comments: