Please be forewarned:

Even though my photos will never be anything but PG rated; I am no stranger to profanity. While I don't go tossing in cuss words all willy-nilly, I have been known to go on a bit of a rant every now and then.

With that said . . . game on.
:P

- m.

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Turtles!

I have a rather vast turtle collection. No, not of actual turtles, but turtle related... items. Figurines, pens, books, stuffed animals, little boxes, etc. You name it- if it's in the shape of a turtle, I probably have it. I can't quite explain my love for 'em, all I know is one day I bought a small turtle pendant and that was the end of it all. *snickers*

This is my turtle pen. I LOVE this pen. Not only is it a turtle, but it has a big ol' hematite stone at the end. The turtle's shell is embedded with all sorts of small, semi-precious stones and stuff.

Turtle Pen
(click for larger image)

And these are my crystals. When I was a teenager, my grandmother got me this pair of Swarovski crystal turtles, with li'l jet eyes. They're my favorite of all my 'collection'.

Crystal Turtles
(click for larger image)

No comments: