Please be forewarned:

Even though my photos will never be anything but PG rated; I am no stranger to profanity. While I don't go tossing in cuss words all willy-nilly, I have been known to go on a bit of a rant every now and then.

With that said . . . game on.
:P

- m.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Crochet on Ice

See... I have this thing with hobbies. I jump from one to the other, focusing solely (usually) on one at a time. I seem to have fallen into a crocheting hole. *snickers* I have way too much yarn than any woman under the age of 60 should own. It's truly a sickness. I've been making purses for friends and family members, various pouches and scarves and blankets and shawls and...... blah. Anyway. I've not abandoned my camera, just slowed down as I didn't wanna burn myself out too quickly.

Must..... resist...... urges to combine...... both hobbies! I'd rather not bore people with images of yarn and froo-frooness, but I think I can make the hooks look nifty. Mebbe. I'll put it on my things to try list. I'm always looking for boring and mundane things to photograph, 'cause sometimes you get something neat.

Which brings me to glass of ice water. I dunno why I decided to snap pics of my swiftly condensating glass (damn humidity), but I did. I like how it looks like it's glowing. Oooooooo... ghost glass... whoooooooooo. *makes slow, flappy arms and obligatory ghost noises*

*ahem*

Sorry about that.

Iced Blue
(click for larger image)

I'm /so/ easily amused. :P

No comments: