Please be forewarned:

Even though my photos will never be anything but PG rated; I am no stranger to profanity. While I don't go tossing in cuss words all willy-nilly, I have been known to go on a bit of a rant every now and then.

With that said . . . game on.
:P

- m.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Lemonade

What says summer more than Lemonade? Before making a batch, I rinsed off my lemons and was just about to start reamin', but something made me stop and grab my camera. I got a new close-up lens and wanted to play. So I did.

Lemon 3
Lemon 1
Lemon 2
Lemon 4
(click for larger image)

I didn't get the some of the shots as crisp as I wanted to (even though I tested out my new 'toy' on a dime and was pleasantly surprised at the magnification and clarity), so I guess I'll just have to practice a bit more on what settings to tweak and when.

*wanders off with a naughty song about lemons stuck in her head* Damn you, Robert Plant...

No comments: